Time: Every 1st Wed of the Month @ 7:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 845 4840 4215
Meeting on the 2nd Wed of the month at 7pm
Zoom ID# 834 6166 4158
The 5th Dimension Young People’s Group of AA
We meet everyday at 9:30pm Eastern time and the format varies.
– Open Meeting on Zoom. No password.
– Newcomer meeting
– Young People in AA. Always online, since 2013!
– ASL interpretation on Wednesdays
– Literature Meetings: Big Book / 12 Steps & 12 Traditions / Pamphlets
The 5th Dimension Young People’s Group (aka 5D) meets every day on Zoom at 9:30pm ET (UTC -4).
We have an ASL interpreter on Wednesdays.
Email 5D.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with how to join via Zoom or call in.
You can also text 5d to 313131 from any US phone number to receive the same information.
Fun facts about 5D:
(1) Videos of our ASL interpreted meetings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/5d-ASL
(2) We started in 2013 and have always been an online group.
(3) People from all over the world attend, but mostly the US.
(4) We have nightly fellowship, breakout rooms, a private FB group and Discord server.
|Unity and Service Conference 2021|
|Hello AA Family! It’s time to mark the dates for the 2021 Unity and Service Conference! This Traditions and Concepts focused, Live Zoom event will be July 9-11, 2021. Please go to https://unityandserviceconference.org/ to register. We’re looking forward to seeing you there! Look for follow up emails to include the line up of amazing speakers!|